What are WATR Working Meetings?
WATR Working Meetings are opportunities for volunteers (and the curious) to gather informally. :)
- Plan & orgnaize events and identify volunteers
- (think Greening Up the Mtns)
- Discuss issues facing the Association.
- Fix waders by re-attaching felt soles and water boots,
- or other handy work.
- Occasionally, share a pizza and a beverage.
Most routinely: 6:00 to 7:00 PM at St. Johns Episcopal Church, Sylva on the first Thursday of the Month. Less regularly for Swain.
Swain: Thursday, Jan 21 6-7:00 at Bryson City United Methodist Church. Purpose: Planning WATR Activities for Spring & Summer 2016. Postponed due to bad weather!
Jackson: Thursday, Feb 4. 6-7:00 at St. Johns, Sylva – The crew planned out the upcoming Banquet!!!